Shia LaBeouf is an American actor, performance artist, and filmmaker. He became popular due to his role as Louis Stevens in Disney Channel series Even Stevens for which he won a Daytime Emmy Award in the year 2003. He subsequently went on to appear in a number of movies that established him as a popular Hollywood actor.
Table of Contents
Shia LaBeouf Early life
Shia LaBeouf was born on 11th June 1986 in Los Angeles. His mother’s name is Shayna LaBeouf, who is a Jew while his father’s name is Jeffrey Craig LaBeouf, who is of Cajun French descent. His mother was a dancer who eventually became a clothing jewelry designer while his father, a Vietnam war veteran, picked up different jobs. Owing to financial problems, his parents divorced. Shia continued to live with his mother, who sold fabrics and brooches to sustain themselves. However, the financial condition was so poor that his uncle was even looking to adopt him at one point in time.
|Age||33 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||June 11, 1986|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, CA California, USA|
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||1.76 m OR 5 ft 9¼|
|Weight (Approx.)||72 kg or 158 pounds|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Family & Relatives|
|Shia Labeouf dad/Father||Jeffrey Craig LaBeouf (Private Job, Vietnam War Veteran)|
|Mother||Shayna Saide (Dancer, Ballerina Turned Visual Artist, Clothing Jewellery Designer)|
|shia labeouf movies||Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind (1984)|
Shia attended Hamilton High School, but tutors provided most of his education. He also attended 32nd Street Visual and Performing Arts Magnet in Los Angeles.
Shia LaBeouf’s Career
Shia LaBeouf used to perform stand-up comic acts in his neighborhood even as a child. He became attracted to an acting career after observing a boy of his age who became rich after playing a role in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. He looked for an agent and performed a comedy act in front of him. This landed him the job of performing stand-up comedy acts in front of audiences.
Shia LaBeouf started his career on television by appearing in two television series Caroline in the City and Breakfast with Einstein. He appeared in more television serials such as The X Files, Touched by an Angel, and Suddenly Susan. However, the breakthrough in his career came in the year 2000 due to his role as Louis Stevens in the weekly program aired on Disney Channel named Even Stevens. This program earned him a Daytime Emmy Award. In the year 2001, he acted in two television series, namely Hounded and Nightmare Room.
His film career commenced with his appearance in the film adaptation of the popular television series Even Stevens named The Even Stevens More. In the year 2003, he appeared in the movie Holes followed by a role in the movie Constantine in the year 2005 in which Kenu Reeves played the lead role. He also ventured into film direction with a short film Let’s Love Hate, which he co-directed with Lorenzo Eduardo.
Read all about Shia LaBeouf’s Net Worth, Bio, Wiki, Movie, Kids, parents with apzomedia.com’s exclusive biography including their list of awards, celeb facts and Shia LaBeouf full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films more.
In the year 2007, he played the role of a teenager in the thriller Disturbia for which he received good reviews from the audience and critics. He played the role of main protagonist Sam Witwicky in the Transformers Series consisting of Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon released in 2007, 2009 and 2011 respectively. La Beouf starred in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, released in the year 2007 as Mutt Williams. In the year 2008, he appeared in Eagle Eye, an espionage action thriller. Other movies in which he starred include Maniac and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. In the year 2014, he appeared in the World War 2 based movie Fury alongside Brad Pitt and Logan Lerman. His maiden music video directorial venture was I Never Knew by rapper Cage. In 2015, he appeared in the movie Man Down and in the music video Elastic Heart alongside Maddy Ziegler. In 2016, he played the lead role of Jake in the movie American Honey. In 2017, he portrayed the role of renowned tennis player John McEnroe in the movie Borg vs. McEnroe. In 2019, he appeared in the comedy-drama The Peanut Butter Falcon and Honey Boy. Shia LaBeouf’s himself wrote honey Boy while he was in rehab and was based on his relationship with his father and his early career.
In the year 2014, LaBeouf ventured into performance art by starting his collaboration with British artist Luke Turner and Finnish artist Nastja Sade. The trio produced many performance art projects such as IAM SORRY, TOUCHMYSOUL, TAKEMEANYWHERE, and IAMSORRY.
Shia LaBeouf first met English actress Mia Goth on the sets of a film, and the couple started dating. After dating for four years, they got married in 2016 in a ceremony conducted in Las Vegas, which was officiated by an Elvis impersonator. Controversy arose when just two days later, a local official claimed that the couple did not marry legally but held only a commitment ceremony. However, LaBeouf confirmed his marriage to Mia Goth later that month on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The marriage did not last long, and the couple filed for divorce in September 2018.
Shia LaBeouf’s has been active on the dating circuit and dated many of his co-stars, such as Megan Fox, Carey Mulligan, Isabel Lucas, and China Brezner. It is rumored that he started dating British singer FKA Twigs in 2018.
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Hilary Duff (2002) – An American actress, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, author, and humanitarian. Shia’s love life started by the rumor of his affair with Hilary in 2002. There was news in media that both are in an affair with each other after both were spotted together several times. But it was all just a rumor.
- Kiely Williams (2003) – An American singer, actress, songwriter, and dancer. Both were together for a couple of months in 2003 before parting their ways.
- China Brezner (2004-07) – The couple was together for almost three years. They made a couple before the turning point of Shia’s career came, i.e., Transformers. The couple broke up in 2007.
- Rihanna (2007) – A Barbadian recording artist and singer. After breaking up with his girlfriend, Shia got his name attached with several ladies for almost two years. Rihanna was one of them.
- Megan Fox (2008) – An American actress and model. She was the love interest of Shia’s character in Transformers. The actors got attracted to each other on the film sets and encountered a small relation.
- Lauren Hastings (2008) – An American actress. Shia was said to be with Lauren Hastings, the actress whose name is famous for stealing clothes from film sets, but the friendship was just a rumor.
- Isabel Lucas (2008) – An Australian actress. Shia got his name with Australian after his affair news ended with Megan Fox, but not for long.
- Carey Mulligan (2009-10) – An English actress. Mulligan and Shia dated each other from August 2009 to October 2010. After that, both moved on.
- Karolyn Pho (2010-12) – A Stylist. Having together for almost two years, the couple broke up in 2012 after Pho started interfering in Shia’s professional career.
- Mia Goth (2012-2018) – An actress and model. Shia’s co-star in Nymphomaniac. The actors had a real s*x scene in the film, which was the reason for Shia’s break up with Karolyn Pho. The duo split in 2018 after starting dating in November 2012.
Shia LaBeouf has won a total of 5 awards in his career, which include 2 Teen Choice Awards, 1 BAFTA Orange Rising Star Award, 1 Emmy Awards, and 1 Florida Film Critics Circle Award. He has been nominated 19 times for various awards.
Shia LaBeouf Net Worth 2020 : $25 million
The current net worth of Shia LaBeouf’s is around $25 million. His fortune has mainly come from TV shows, films, and performing arts. His biggest earnings came from the Transformers series. For the first Transformers movie, LaBeouf was paid $750,000. For the second and third movies of the series, he was paid $5 million and $15 million, respectively. Thus, he earned a total of $20.75 million from the Transformers series. His earnings of $400,000 for Disturbia, $800,000 for Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, and other movies such as Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull have contributed greatly to his net worth. The worth of his luxurious villa is $1.85 million. He also has a collection of expensive cars, including Ford F-150, Checker Marathon, and Chevy Silverado.
what’s shia labeouf’s net worth
As per our writter, Shia LaBeouf’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Shia LaBeouf in 2020?