It’s important to have a comfortable environment at home when the scorching summer heat arrives. The majority of us love air conditioners, yet installing one can break the bank. Fans are an inexpensive way to get comfort while it’s hot outside.
For the past century, Indians have relied heavily on ceiling fans to keep cool. Now, more than ever, it’s important to consider replacing your old ceiling fan due to rising global temperatures, unhealthy lifestyles, carbon emissions from AC, and the high noise level of industrial fans.
Fortunately, the Internet offers a collection of ceiling fans that are suitable for any budget. There are model variations to fit varying tastes & decor as well as different sizes with conveniences such as lighting, remote control, and reversible function incorporated into them.
How much power do fans require?
When compared to an AC, a fan uses a fraction of the power. Tower fans use about 100 watts while ceiling fans use 15 to 90 watts. In comparison to an AC, even the most powerful tower fans, ceiling fans, window fans, and whole-house fans only use a fraction of the energy. Although fans seem to be some of the simplest cooling devices, they only function efficiently if you know how to use them. Proper use of fans can result in significant savings on utility bills.
Advantages of ceiling fans
There are a few good reasons to use a ceiling fan:
- They provide both lighting and heat relief, are easy to install, and cost far less than central AC or whole-house fans.
- Those with the Energy Star label consume less power overall.
- There is a wide range of sizes and designs to choose from.
- Using your ceiling fans on the side of your AC will aid in cooling even if you adjust the temperature on your AC.
Disadvantages of using a ceiling fan
The downsides of using a ceiling fan are:
- Heat relief is restricted to the immediate area of the fan.
- Fans don’t cool a whole room; they just cool the person standing in front of it.
- Leaving the fan on is a waste of electricity while no one is present.
Three of the best ceiling fans:
USHA Bloom Daffodil
- The USHA bloom daffodil three-blade ceiling fan has a strong 85W motor and is an efficient choice.
- With a 240 m3/min air supply rate and a 1250 mm sweep, this ceiling fan will distribute a cool breeze to every area of the room.
- This ceiling fan’s canopy and trims have an attractive electroplated finish.
- It can chill a room down quickly and efficiently while also being elegant enough to complement any decor.
Crompton Hill Briz
- The Crompton Hill Briz ceiling fan comes equipped with 1200mm blades, delivering powerful and effective air circulation in your space.
- This ceiling fan is developed for energy efficiency, utilising only 52 watts of power. Because of the 100% copper winding, this ceiling fan is built to last and won’t significantly increase your monthly electricity bill. So, you can relax in comfort without breaking the bank.
- The fan’s internal components are made of copper because of the metal’s high conductivity and low corrosion rate.
- This fan is designed to provide a high level of comfort thanks to its robust motor, which spins at 370 RPM, and its massive airflow rate, which is 1000 m3 per hour.
Croma ECO 120cm
- The Croma ECO 120cm three-blade ceiling fan has a 1200mm sweep, allowing the breeze to reach all areas of the room easily.
- This fan can work with an inverter, guaranteeing continuous and reliable AC. The smooth knobs on this fan allow you to regulate the temperature to your liking.
- You can also regulate the fan’s speed to your liking, so it may provide a soothing breeze or a brisk blast of air to help you feel more comfortable in the scorching summer sun.
- This fan has an aluminium blade and a copper motor, making it sturdy and long-lasting. The lifetime ensured by the use of long-lasting materials will let you take advantage of their efficiency and dependability for many years to come. Its reliable motor guarantees years of trouble-free operation.
It takes some work to get the ideal ceiling fan for your home. However, a fan is a fantastic investment if you are trying to save money. It can help with cooling costs and bill savings.
For more information, visit LezetoMedia