The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection introduces a bank clerk exam to find out the eligible candidates for a clerk job post. Moreover, it is not less than an ideal opportunity to kick off your successful career for candidates who want to be into the banking sector. Apart from it, the handsome IBPS Clerk Salary package always attracts the aspirants to participate in this exam.
Candidates who love online exam mode will definitely love it. Whether it is about Prelims or Main, you will be having IBPS Clerk Score Card following the online mode. You should get it saved. You need to download it since it would be required all across the document verification right before provisional allotment. Your scorecard will be having these details such as marks, category, cut off and other regular information.
Entire Process Of Preparing Clerk Score Card –
Most students want to know what procedure is followed. Are you one of them who might be wondering how the score is obtained? This score related procedure is important since it helps to declare the results of the IBPS clerk exam indeed. Stop getting confused about how the normalization of the score is done as we are going to emphasize this. It needs a method called equi-percentile to get it done. Let us understand in a detailed manner that how it is done –
- First, it needs to understand that the entire process revolves around difficulty level. The equating process is done on the basis of difficulty level. Experts will be considering how tough questions you got in your exam. The rest steps are done accordingly.
- The exam will be conducted following different sessions. It helps to go the entire session in a smooth manner indeed. Each session will be having a different question paper so the difficulty level could be figured out easily.
- Experts have to put extra effort into preparing the scorecard. Each session is different and that is why it could be a bit difficult to maintain that specific difficulty level for each session.
- The difficulty level does not remain the same because of having difficulty variation. IBPS is responsible for the normalization of scores because of equating the scores candidates receive.
- Once normalization is done then final scores are introduced up to 2 decimal digits.
- Though we all know that the IBPS clerk exam carries a total number of 200. But they are considered 100 only when it comes to calculating.
Most candidates also say that what they can do in case they are not satisfied with the IBPS score. Well, it is an important question though. We all know that IBPS Clerk is an online exam indeed. Therefore, ambiguity must not be considered being an issue at all. If you have any query in the context concerning the scores/related to results, you would be required to consult with the examination authority.
IBPS understands candidates’ confusion in a better way. They make sure that any type of trouble they must not be faced while going to appear in the exam. All sorts of online things are done in an accurate way so that you would not have to feel messy at all. You do not need to get confused if any of these things happen to you such as –
- Sometimes candidates get worried about forgetting their password while checking their clerk based results. But you do not need to get worried that way much. All you need to do is click on Forgot Password to get your password recovered. The same information will also be sent to your registered Mail ID or mobile number whatever you provided while filling the form.
- You do not need to bother if you get to have invalid login showing up on your screen at all. It happens when you put any of the wrong details there. It means you need to check your details again, do correct them so that you could access the account.
The scorecard could be delayed if preliminary results are delayed for any reason. Yes, Scorecard holds a significant role indeed. Moreover, we cannot ignore the Bank Clerk Exam. This helps to get a needed insight into how candidates performed in the exam. Candidates can have the score of each section so that they could go through the evaluation. This also helps in the context of improving. You must keep it downloaded and saved to have future references.
In The Last –
Make sure that you did your preparation in an incredible manner so that you would expect a high score in the exam.
Read Also : How To Get A Government Job