Table of Contents
Silver Accessories look elegant and stylized for your outfit. The white shiny feel creates a high demand for silver jewellery. You can use silver jewelry as different ornaments such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, brooches, rings, etc. Gift your loved ones the most amazing silver accessories to buy this fall and make
Usually, hand-made jewellers are more costly than machine-made jewellers. The fashion freaks look for hand-made accessories rather than machine-made. It is also very difficult to copy the design of a jewel in handcrafted designs. The hand-made jewellery includes unique designs as the worker creates his design.
Mixing metals has become a regular trend but wearing silver accessories stands out this fall.
Reasons for Choosing Silver Accessories
The following are the reasons to consider silver accessories as trendy:
- The silver accessories are affordable and can easily replicate the golden jewellery designs.
- There are more people looking for silver accessories as there are many designs that complement the outfit that they wear.
- In a few collections, there are combinations with gold and silver that make trendy and fashion.
- Silver accessories can be easily encrusted with any stone.
Styles in Silver Jewelry
The following are the styles in silver jewellery:
Street Style: The indo-western style with an oxidized jewel is the best accessory while travelling or shopping. Wearing silver rings or bracelets puts you cool and trendy.
Desi Style: The outfit such as Kurtis and Salwar can be shown rich by wearing a lot of silver bangles and a necklace.
Office wear: Office dress codes are slowly changing to informal where your accessories match your dress code. If you are wearing a denim shirt, you can select a silver choker—a chunky layered necklace suits for a meeting or office parties.
Bohemian Style: This style is called a comfy boho style and trend during college functions, parties, music concerts, travelling, and during an outing. You can wear long drop earrings with bold silver necklaces.
Tips on Choosing Silver Accessories
- Do not invest more in buying the silver accessories when you start with. Try to invest in small units. If it suits you and if you feel comfortable, then you can start your purchase.
- Choose a pleasing accessory for the neck. It can be either deep enough or high enough. The medium length necklace doesn’t look great.
- Do not overload your jewellery or add other metals to show heavy. It will spoil your look and doesn’t suit your wear.
- Do not hesitate to try out other accessories such as anklets, waistbands, etc. in silver.
- If you are buying the silver jewellery online, it is required to check the quality of the metal.
- Sterling silver consists of 92.5% of silver and remaining of other metals such as copper or zinc to create durability.
- If you keep a magnet near to the accessory, it must not be attracted. Silver accessories will not attract the magnet.
- If the jewellery stinks or smells a bad odour, it is not sterling silver.
- Usually, silver jewels are marked with 925, sterling silver, or ster on the accessories. If you don’t find any mark on your jewellery, then the metal is not sterling silver.
- Testing the sterling silver with nitric acid also shows the authenticity of the metal. Nitric acid does not harm the silver.
For any party or function, the silver accessories like oxidized-silver necklaces, jhumkas, and bracelets make you feel special and stunning. The accessories that you wear must go along with the outfit. Therefore, choose the right silver accessory to look stylish.