SZA net worth as of 2023 is $7 million. She is already a famous personality in the entertainment world. Let me inform you that she is a singer-songwriter from America. She has emerged as one of the most prominent musicians in the industry at present and enjoys huge popularity.
She released her first studio album in 2017. Therefore, it has not been a long period of stay for her in the industry. Yet, from his very first studio album she has become famous. Therefore, if you wish to know more about her net worth and other economic details, then this article would be the perfect stop for you.
SZA Net Worth Overview
We already know that SZA is a very popular singer-songwriter in America. Therefore, her primary source of income is her musical career. She has released her own albums and many of her songs have become hit numbers. In addition, she also performs in love events and shows. Therefore, her earning from her musical career is high.
A look at her earnings would show you that SZA draws a monthly income of over $50,000 at present. This also suggests that her annual income goes well over $0.6 million at present. However, it would be unwise to think that her income and net worth have remained the same throughout her career. She started from a humble position and slowly, her net worth has risen and is still rising.
SZA Net Worth Trend
|Net Worth in 2023||$7.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$6.4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$5.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$5.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$4.7 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$4.2 Million|
We already know that the prime source of SZA’s income is her musical career. She earns a huge amount from streaming royalties, album sales, live performances, and the sale of merchandise.
SZA also has an entrepreneur’s mind. In this regard, let me inform you that in June 2021, she collaborated with Champion Sportswears to bring out a limited-edition merchandise collection. This collection contained t-shirts and hoodies with quotations from her hit songs embroidered on them. Such was the craze about these products that within hours of release, the products sold out completely. In addition to this, she has also campaigned for popular brands like Gap and Sent Beauty. Therefore, all these sources have contributed to her huge net worth.
|Real Name||Solano Mani Rowe|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Date of Birth||8th of November 1989|
|Birthplace||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Current Residence||Not Known|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Girlfriend / Spouse||Not Known|
Brief Bio Facts
- SZA stepped into this world as Solano Mani Rowe on the 8th of November 1989.
- Though we do not know the names of her parents, various sources claim that her father is a CNN executive, while her mother is an AT&T executive.
- In addition to this, she also has four siblings.
- As far as her educational background is concerned, she attended Columbia High School.
- She participated in cheerleading and gymnastics in her high school days.
- Later, for her higher studies, SZA joined Delaware State University to study marine biology. However, she dropped her studies to focus on her musical career.
Brief Career Facts
- SZA released her debut studio album in 2017. Its title was Ctrl. The album made her hugely famous and also garnered critical acclaim for her. The album even reached the third spot on the list of Billboard’s top Hits.
- Her debut album earned her four Grammy nominations.
- She has also collaborated with many famous artists like Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and many others.
- In 2021, her single named Good Days made it to the number nine spot on Billboard Hot 100.
- She is still working on some new projects, as she seems. Determined to establish herself as one of the leading singer-songwriters in the industry.
1. What is the net worth of SZA?
At present, the net worth of SZA is $7 million.
2. How much does SZA earn in a year?
In a year, SZA draws in a total income of more than $0.6 million.
3. What is the age of SZA?
As of 2023, the age of SZA is 33 years.