Yoga means “union”. It is a way of uniting yourself with the universe. The notion of vibing at the same frequency as nature does. When you align yourself with the “energies” of the universe, you become the magnet for attracting the things you deserve. So, if you are seeking a balance in your life, whether physically, financially, or emotionally, then believe in the vibrations, energies, and the science of the universe.
Table of Contents
Let my soul smile through my heart, and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
Yoga has given you this mantra of getting what you want. Yogis, sages, or monks have been practicing it for ages and centuries. Those who believe are empowered while those who don’t suffer. The basic idea is to plant a thought in the universe that is how you grow your chances to manifest your dreams with all the phases of the moon. This is the secret which is meant to be shared in order to create a lovable, successful society.
As we know, balancing is an art, not many people can call themselves experts when it comes to handling situations, take responsibilities, and manage life with perfection. It seems impossible! Well, not when you are a yogi and you are unaffected with whatever is happening outside of you, as long as you are balanced on the inside. Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh can assist you with the functionality of Yoga and its advantages over the course. No power, no words, nobody can shake you if your mental ability is strong, and yet blissful. How is that possible?
How Yoga and Ayurveda balance life?
Yoga and Ayurveda are different, have varied paths, but the goal is common. The purpose is to achieve peace and happiness.
- Ayurveda is known as the “science of life”. It is an ancient holistic system of wellness. This process encourages living life by highlighting the unique, individual needs, and harmonizing with the cycles of nature. Ayurveda helps to bring optimum results for health-wellness to all the levels of our being.
- Ayurveda helps us to heal our lives by primarily focusing on the right food, the correct diet, healthy lifestyle, use of herbs, with other activities and life’s choices. Use the power of simple changes in your life “consistently” with a profound, and an improved quality of life. A simple lifestyle changes a life more than any powerful mantra.
- The commitment of the yoga practitioner is required to have a sustainable and balanced life. Any imbalances in your current state or Vikruti will be looked after with the Ayurvedic principles, and thereafter fixing it from its core. Increase your energy and overall well-being with Ayurveda.
- Yoga balances one’s life with the help of authentic practices of traditional yoga asanas. Gradually increase your practice with every asana, to see positive changes in your life.
- Meditation is the most important tool if you want to balance your mind and body. Intense sessions of dhyana will calm your mind by cutting the noise and increasing the concentration abilities on your focused goal.
- Pranayama or deep-breathing exercises help to de-clutter the complications and giving you a fresh mind to reimburse and fix the unhealthy damage caused due to pollution, societal pressures or bad habits.
Embarking upon Ayurveda and Yoga is like embarking upon a journey. Don’t be misunderstood that Ayurveda and Yoga can fix your problems overnight, this process demands time and your effort. We all know, “good things don’t come easy”, but like I mentioned be consistent and trust this journey as Ayurveda goes to the root cause, and eradicates it naturally.
Practice Meditation. You will find that you are carrying within your heart a portable paradise. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
The Yogic diet is concerned with three gunas – Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas. Ayurveda gazes upon the 6 tastes – Sweet, Sour, Salty, Pungent, Bitter, and Astringent. Knowingly or unknowingly, these factors determine how you have tailored your life. Let’s find out what you can gain by adopting the mystical principles of Yoga and Ayurveda.
Benefits of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Become empowered, self-assured, confident, and ready to accept life.
- Balance your energy levels, and calm your aggravated doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
- Healthy digestion, better immune system.
- Resilient to change, as we are consistently progressing.
- Detoxify your body, cleanse your mind, and purify your soul.
- Curb stress, anxiety, tension, by releasing the negative energies.
- Better blood circulation and good-riddance from the illness and diseases.
- Re-energize, revitalize, and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
- Welcome peace, and joy into your life.
To conclude, Yoga and Ayurveda are interlinked, whether it’s with the addition of vegetarian meals, or the sadhana activities through prayer regimes. Trust the process to regularly check on your growth, transformation, and positive attribution. Deepen your practice with the ancient Vedic sciences, to open your blockages. Channelize your energy by unlocking your chakras to highlight your potential.
Do your best, and then relax. Let things go on in a natural way, rather than force them. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
Attract a healthy life by following a simple routine, yogic lifestyle through Ayurveda and Yoga practices.
Author Bio :
Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveller in India. He organize 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. Manmohan Singh conducts Yoga Teacher Training in India in different cities. He loves writing and reading books related to yoga, health, nature, Himalayas and Trekking in India.