Table of Contents
Kratom, a tropical evergreen tree from the coffee family, comes in different strains based on the color of the mid-veins and stems on the leaves. It can be red-veined, white-veined, or green-veined. Of all the green-veined strains, green Borneo is the most popular and prized for its versatility as it offers both medicinal and recreational benefits. If you are new to the Kratom world or you’ve been using it for years, this article will summarize why Green Malay Kratom has gained global acceptance.
Kratom green Borneo originates from the Mitragyna speciosa tree with distinctive bright green veins and stems on the leaves. The cultivation of this unique strain initially began on Borneo Island and also along the Kapuas River in Hulu Forest. This means that the plant is shared by Indonesia and Malaysia because the equator passes where it’s present.
Green Borneo Kratom is a well-balanced Mitragyna speciosa strain. It is believed to be a hybrid of white and red-veined Kratom and hence boasts the quality of both and works efficiently to solve various problems. Most importantly, its unique qualities and moderate effects set it apart from other green-veined strains.
Just like any other strain, White Bali Kratom Dosage is harvested for its leaves, which are rich in beneficial alkaloids. According to research, green Borneo Kratom has alkaloids that are similar to that of coffee. As a hybrid, it boasts alkaloids present in both red and white-veined Borneo. Even though it has more than 25 alkaloids, the most active ones are; Mitragynine, 7-Hydroxymitragynine, Mitraphylline, Speciogynine, and 9-Hydroxycorynantheidine. These alkaloids work together to induce almost instant and long-lasting effects.
What makes Kratom Borneo green popular?
There are so many Mitragyna speciosa strains flocking the current market, but you’ll be surprised to know that Kratom Borneo green is one of the most talked-about and searched strains on the internet. So, what makes it so special? Let’s find out.
- Mild stimulating effects – As a plant from the coffee family, Borneo green Kratom boasts outstanding mild stimulating effects. A few minutes after taking this strain, you’ll experience a surge in energy levels and mental awareness. However, unlike coffee which is loaded with caffeine that might cause severe side effects, green Borneo Kratom is friendlier, and users can experience stimulating effects without any side effects
- Increases concentration – Kratom green Borneo is a great option for individuals who want to boost their attention or focus. Therefore, it can be useful for professionals with a deadline to beat or students who want to concentrate as they study for exams
- Aids in digestion – Kratom Borneo green can improve bowel movements, deal with constipation, and help with better digestion. Most importantly, it can enhance absorption of nutrients from food thus making it a safer alternative to pharmaceuticals
- Keeps your weight in check – Borneo green Kratom is popular, not only in speeding up metabolism but also flushing toxins out of the body thus keeping the user’s weight in check
- Charges your libido – Green Borneo Kratom has impressive stimulating effects believed to improve user’s sex drive. It also increases mood and arousal, as well as blood flow throughout the body including the penis for sustained erection
- Improves the quality of sleep – When it comes to sleep, both quality and quantity are equally important. Medical professionals recommend people to sleep for 7-9 hours, but if you sleep less than 6hrs for unknown reasons, Kratom Borneo green is what you need. It will relieve feelings of stress and calm down the nerves to help you sleep soundly and wake up the following morning feeling refreshed.
Green Borneo Kratom side effects
All kratom strains are considered safe for human consumption, and Kratom Borneo green is no different. However, it carries a risk of several side effects, especially when taken irresponsibly. Possible side effects of this strain include;
- Stomach upset
- Feeling jittery
- Increased sedation
Kratom has been used in Southeast Asian countries for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Since it was introduced to the Western nations, it has become a favorite herb to people of all ages. Green Borneo Kratom, to be precise, is one of the most popular green-veined strains available on the market today. It has impressive benefits such as energy boost, increasing focus, improving quality of sleep, and aiding in digestion, among others. But, for it to yield its benefits, you should take your time on research to find the most trusted vendors who offer pure and high-quality products.