To begin with, most mothers love styling their girl’s hair on daily basis. Here in the article, we will be talking about simple hairstyles for girls.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Ten Hairstyles To Follow For Little Girls
- 1.1 1. Top Knot
- 1.2 2. Twist Wrap Ponytail
- 1.3 3. Braided headband for girls
- 1.4 4. Half braided and half-open
- 1.5 5. Double French Braid
- 1.6 6. Multiple strand braid with a bun
- 1.7 7. Ribbon Braid – Easy Little Girl Hairstyles
- 1.8 8. Pigtail braids
- 1.9 9. Braided side bun
- 1.10 10. Fishtail Braids – Easy Little Girl Hairstyles
Top Ten Hairstyles To Follow For Little Girls
1. Top Knot
The first hairstyle for little girls to follow is the top knot. Even more, the top knot is a simple and unique hairstyle to follow. For doing this hairstyle follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, tie the hair of a child in a high ponytail
- Next, the step is to twist the ponytail into a bun
- Lastly, secure the bun with bobby pins or an elastic band.
2. Twist Wrap Ponytail
The next simple hairstyle to follow for little girls is a twist wrap ponytail. For braiding the hair into a twist wrap ponytail follow the below steps:
- First, comb the hair and untie the knots if any
- Next, tie an elastic band on the top of the hair
- The third step is twisting the hair into equal portions
- Finally, secure the end with a band or a bow
The twist wrap ponytail hairstyle is best for all occasions. It helps in keeping the hair of a girl secure and away from the face. Even more, this type of hairstyle is good for any girls playing sports.
3. Braided headband for girls
The third simple hairstyle to follow is a braided headband. Even more, this is a simple and stylish hairstyle for all girls. Further, for doing this braided headband hairstyle follows these steps:
- First, comb the hair and take a small portion of the hair in the front
- Now start braiding it moving to the side.
- Lastly, make sure that the braided hair forms a headband
- Secure the end with a small band or a hairpin.
4. Half braided and half-open
The fourth simple hairstyle for girls is the half braided and half-open hairstyle. It is a wonderful hairstyle for all little girls. Even more, it looks good on girls with straight long hair.
Steps for half braided and half-open hairstyle are as follow:
- First, grab a thick session of hair from the crown
- Next, braid it in any style you like
- Lastly, decorate the hairstyle with clips or bands.
5. Double French Braid
The next hairstyle for little girls is a double French braid. Further, there is hardly any girl who doesn’t love a French braid. Even more, for doing this hairstyle follows the steps below:
- First, divide the hair into two equal parts
- Next start French braiding the hair on both sides
- Make sure to start braiding from the top
- Lastly, secure the braid at the end with a small band.
6. Multiple strand braid with a bun
The next hairstyle for little girls is a multiple strand braid with a bun. Even more, this type of hairstyle creates a style statement.
Steps for doing the hairstyle are as follow:
- First, comb the hair and start braiding it from any one side
- Next, make sure that you create a multi-strand braid in a diagonal form.
- Lastly, after reaching the end, roll it and tie it into a loose bun. Secure the bun with pins or a band.
7. Ribbon Braid – Easy Little Girl Hairstyles
The seventh simple hairstyle for little girls is ribbon braid. Further, the ribbon braid hairstyle is very festive. Even more, most little girls love braiding their hair this way.
Steps to follow for ribbon braid:
- First, brush your hair into a side ponytail and secure it
- Next, tie a ribbon of your choice around the hair. Make sure to leave the one end loose
- Later, start braiding the hair weaving in the ribbon
- Finally, secure the braided hair with a loose ribbon.
8. Pigtail braids
The next hairstyle for little girls is pigtail braids. Even more, a pigtail braids hairstyle can never go wrong. It looks very cute on little girls.
Steps for doing this hairstyle are as follow:
- First, brush the hair and separate it into two equal parts
- Next, start braiding the two parts separately
- Further, secure it with bands or decorate it with beads.
9. Braided side bun
The ninth hairstyle is the braided side bun hairstyle for girls. Even more, the Steps for doing this Easy Little Girl Hairstyles are as follow:
- First, brush and braid the hairstyle in diagonal form
- Next, secure the end of the braid with a loose bun.
10. Fishtail Braids – Easy Little Girl Hairstyles
The last simple hairstyle for little girls is fishtail braids. It is a very simple option for all girls to add a twist. Lastly, there is no step-by-step guide required for this hairstyle.
To sum it up, Easy Little Girl Hairstyles are fussy when it comes to their hair. Further, here in the article, we have listed ten simple hairstyles. Some of these are classic hairstyle. Even more, few hairstyles in the article include a simple twist to old ones.