The ongoing shortage of automotive semiconductors has prompted many dealers to be innovative. By launching a series of limited-edition models, they help alleviate car buyers’ need for new vehicles. Thanks to Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd (MMAL), Mitsubishi Asx and Eclipse Cross are available for buyers who are looking for top-end models but can no longer wait for extended delivery times. They can check out these models by visiting their trusted Mitsubishi dealers QLD branch to take advantage of Limited-Edition Models.
Before you get too excited, here are a few things you should know before buying Mitsubishi for sale Brisbane dealers offer:
Features and Technology
One of the most important factors in buying a new car is the safety features and other tech included. The latest vehicle models have advanced safety features like automatic parking assist, adaptive headlights and backup cameras. However, it can be overwhelming to have a lot of technology and features so avoid add-ons that are unnecessary. Before you even visit any Mitsubishi dealers QLD branch, be clear about what features and technology you want to be included in your purchase.
Check Reliability of the Vehicle
You don’t want a car that constantly needs repairs. That’s why choosing a car from a brand you can trust is crucial. Good thing most cars these days are highly reliable and come with a 3 to 10 years warranty or 36,000 miles to 100,000 miles.
Check the reliability rating at Consumer Reports for the vehicle you are planning to buy. Another source of reliability rating is TrueDelta.com, which updates its ratings every quarter.
Consider Your Lifestyle
See to it that the vehicle you purchase complements your lifestyle. Even if it’s the latest car on the market, would it be a practical choice if you have a family or you have fur babies? Think about what you need and stick to the car type that suits your taste and budget.
You can also check out various financing alternatives either from your bank, through a private lending company or a Mitsubishi QLD dealer.
When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car in Australia?
There is no definite rule as to when you should buy a car. But here are our top five best times of the year to buy a car at a discounted price:
- The New Year – Riding out the End of Year sales is a good idea for an early-year plate clearance sale. Around February, a car that was built the previous year will be offered at a bargain price.
- The end of the month – It’s is during this time when dealers push hard to achieve their sales target and reach a certain volume for a manufacturer’s bonus near the end of the month or end of the quarter. If luck is on your side, you may buy a car at an extremely discounted price since dealers aim for manufacturer bonuses just by selling a few more cars.
- Model run-out – If a new or upgraded version is set to arrive, then it puts you in a strong position to bargain with the dealer. If a car has been released around three to four years ago, it’s more likely to get an upgrade from the manufacturer. If it’s been more than six or seven years, except that a new model might be due soon. It’s the best time to get a good bargain from Mitsubishi dealers QLD centre on a model that is soon-to-be-superseded.
- End of the financial year – June usually marks the start of a new-car sales season, except for those carmakers that have a different financial year. This is the time when brands and dealers aim to hit targets to boost their financial year sales data.
- The end of the year – By December, dealerships are motivated to sell cars built the same year as they will soon be last year’s model.
Buying a new Mitsubishi can be challenging right now especially with the ongoing shortage of semiconductors. But with the right Mitsubishi dealer, you can get hold of the latest models like the Mitsubishi Asx and Eclipse Cross. Simply log online and search for “Mitsubishi dealer near me” on Google. You can also visit our blog for more details.