Cancer is a dangerous disease. Some cancers are also those that attack the person’s blood cells. These types of cancers are more dangerous because blood is flowing in our whole body. Every year about 75 million people die due to blood cancer. Usually, symptoms of blood cancer appear very slowly, so it is difficult to identify in the initial stage. Along with young people and middle-aged people, even in the last few years, cases of blood cancer have increased in children too. People believe that treatment of blood cancer is not possible, but best oncologist in Jaipur recommends if treatment is identified by recognizing its symptoms at the right time, treatment of blood cancer is possible.
How does blood cancer?
Usually, there can be several causes of blood cancer. Leukemia is the most common blood cancer. On leukemia, cancer cells begin to interfere with the process of making the body blood. Leukemia attacks the bone marrow as well as the bone marrow.
- If a person’s body’s immune system is weak, then it can lead to blood cancer.
- If you are infected with a particular type of infection, there may be a possibility of blood cancer.
- The high dose of radiation therapy used for the treatment of any other type of cancer can lead to blood cancer.
What are the symptoms of blood cancer?
- In most cases of blood cancer, the patient feels fatigue and weakness. This happens because the number of red blood cells in the blood starts reducing, thereby causing blood loss in the person.
- Abnormal white blood cells are collected from the accumulation in the liver, which causes swelling and other problems in the stomach. This type of inflammation can also reduce your appetite. Your belly starts to eat only a little. In this case, you must contact the doctor.
- The person with blood cancer has become more vulnerable to infection. When leukemia cells develop in the body, complaints of infection in the patient’s mouth, throat, skin, lungs etc. can be seen.
- People who have cancer have an abnormally low weight. If the weight of the body is lessened without any effort, then it can be seen as the primary symptom of cancer.
- Fever is a common symptom of cancer. The cancerous patient’s immune system weakens, so patients often have a fever. Symptoms of fever are often found in blood cancer, leukemia, etc.
- An unusual build of leukemia cells in the body prevents bone marrow from forming healthy blood cells such as platelets. Due to its deficiency, bleeding problems can be seen from the patient’s nose, during the menstrual cycle, gums, etc.
- Complain of rhesus in place of skin.
- Swelling of the jaw or flowing of blood.
- It takes more time to fill any wound.