Table of Contents
Sleep is an imperative simulator in your physical health as well as your mental well-being. If you’re void of it, your everyday probably becomes a nightmare. As long as you’re not encountering any symptoms, great. Once you become friends with symptoms like difficulty concentrating, poor memory, irritability, and needless depression, your countdown starts to embrace many more severe health conditions on your way that can make your life miserable with at a flick of a switch.
Keeping in view the National Institutes of Health noteworthy report, it is obtained that more than 40 million people in the U.S. have a firm grip on chronic sleep problems such as insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome and sleep apnea.
The Auburn sleep specialists practicing at Auburn Sleep center understand the above in full swing and are dedicated to assisting you in common and complex sleep problems. No one knows better than them that each person’s situation varies and requires a personalized treatment plan. Knowing this and promoting the scene of good sleep across the nation, Auburn Lab is the leading service provider for sleeping disorders. Over the time frame, it has established a sundry place for itself amongst locals of the Massachusetts area.
Honestly speaking, there are many things that set Auburn Sleep Med lab apart from other corresponding services, but the eminence that has spread like a firestorm is that their specialists don’t keep their patients in the dark. They are proud to be the most straightforward healthcare experts that don’t delay their patient’s problems any further, accept them, make a diagnosis, and bring about the workable solutions to end their agony.
Auburn Sleep Med experts well-trained in sleep medicine have fabulous experience diagnosing and treating people with various sleep disorders. It wouldn’t be an understatement if we say their experts work with a superlative degree of enthusiasm to evaluate one’s sleep pattern.
From the initial examination to comprehensive testing and therapy, to follow-up care, their clinical technicians are capable in the following areas of concern:
- Central Sleep Apnoea Diagnosis
- CPAP/BiPAP setup in our lab
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- REM behavioral disorder
- Nightmare disorders and other parasomnias
- Circadian Rhythms and Shift Work Sleep Disorder.
- Any sleep-related problems
- Obesity Hyperventilation Syndrome
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Restless Leg Syndrome
They are popular in providing timely consultation following essential home sleep studies that drive fast results – all within a short period. Furthermore, they work in coordination with numerous physicians around you to provide you an intact patient experience.
Breakthrough Facilities Offered At Auburn Sleep Med Lab
Moving onto the Auburn Sleep Centre facilities, so the medical professionals out there are committed to offering you a wide array of facilities in order to improve your sleep.
Our much-hyped Sleep Disorders Program caters to:
- Sleep apnoea
- also, a multitude of treatments for other sleeping disorders
They monitor your sleep pattern in a clean, calm, and comfortable and hotel-like space where you’re admitted for a day or so- depending on the individual’s condition. The advanced and durable technology they’re equipped with (masks, filter, hoses) at last ensure the best sleep assessment. Undoubtedly, Auburn Sleep Center has been providing patients with facilities unparalleled by any other health center in the nation.
What More Sets Them Apart From The Rest?
- Expert staff-Their team of sleep specialists performs under the direction of Dr. Wassim Assaf. He’s a certified practitioner in dental sleep medicine who worked at various hospitals throughout his career and contains pervasive know-how of chronic sleep disorders.
- Fully Accredited Sleep Lab-The Auburn Sleep Med Lab is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), the governing body for this field. AASM accreditation is vital for living up to the standard for excellence in sleep medicine. As a full-time hospital-based facility, it delivers the highest quality care through all phases of diagnosis and treatment.
- Comprehensive treatment plan-After your sleep monitoring, its specialists will prudently determine the results and discuss treatment options with you. It offers a full range of customized care for sleep disorders, including medical, surgical, and, as well as lifestyle recommendations to recover your quality sleep.
- Convenient Location- It is located close to many major central Massachusetts cities with easy access to their office.
They’re The Ultimate Solution for Lasting Sleep Disorders
The Auburn Sleep Med Lab team before kicking off the treatment utilizes enough time to listen to the patient’s individual needs to acquire an in-depth understanding of your health issues and concerns. At it, your health care is tailored perfectly to your personal needs. They have a reliable team of sleep specialists that needs your cooperation to come up with sustainable outcomes for you. You see, it goes both ways. You and their care work in symmetry to design an effective treatment plan that’s just right for you.
Auburn Sleep Med doctors have a record of treating thousands of people with sleep disorders each year.
Advanced diagnosis and treatment
Auburn is a newfangled medical lab that reinvests all its earnings to improve significantly on its offered medical practice, research and education. Their professionals are continuously trying to go beyond medical science to find solutions that enhance your quality of life.
With an authorized and proper medical doctor referral and the documentation, specific health insurance plans are designed to cover your sleep disorder diagnosis and treatment. Patients concerned with their budget should contact their insurance provider to get relevant information for specific coverage allowances and deductibles.
The Auburn Sleep Med Lab proactively contributes to insurance plans including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Allways (Neighborhood Health)
- United Health Care
- Commonwealth Care Alliance