Whether you are throwing a party, or you are at a wedding, you need a huge number of chairs for your guests to sit. While the number of chairs you need depends on how many guests are arriving, the kind of chairs and their covers will totally depend on your personal taste. Since it is a little hard to find a wide range of variety in your own collection, you can try chair cover hire which will give you plenty of options of chairs to choose from.
There are many types and kinds of chair cover available in the market today. To choose the best option available with the chair cover hire, there are some points described below:
- Simple white wrap covers: These are the basic covers that most of the people prefer having on their chairs. These covers, as the name suggests, are white and don’t usually have any design over them. The appearance is simple and blank and generally used if you do not want much attention to your chairs and keep the backdrop a little bright. They are also less priced and are available with every chair cover hire.
- Cotton covers for chairs: These covers are mostly made from pure cotton. These look elegant and simple. The classy look comes out naturally with these covers provided the patterns are complementing the fabric. They are usually used for places which have a little warmer climate so that they provide relief from the temperature. Before choosing a chair cover hire, make sure to check the material of the cloth they are offering. It should suit the current temperature and should not be uncomfortable to the users.
- Banquet chair covers: There is another type of chair cover which you can find if you visit a chair cover hire. Banquet chair covers are mostly made out of plastic or synthetic materials which are not soft to use daily but can be a great choice especially if you are throwing a party. These covers do not get dirty very easily and even if they do, they are easy to wash. The material has a slight lustre which gives out an elegant appeal and makes the place look richer and classier. Banquet chair covers are available in a variety of designs from which you can choose the most appropriate ones you’re your occasion. They usually are differentiated based on chemical additions and subtractions which slightly change the property of the material.
- Chiavari chair covers: These covers are made especially for chairs that are built in the Chiavari style. These covers are usually produced in a style that doesn’t cover the whole chair but use the patterns of the chair to make up a unique style. Although there could a chair cover hire out of the rest which may have the traditional cover of these chairs, they are out of fashion now and not many use them. Since much better styles are available in the market today, you should try them.
- Satin covers: These are the covers which give out a very sophisticated outlook to your arrangement because of the lustre and the rich texture of the cloth. They are available in a wide variety and can be used by most party planners out there. They don’t get dirty easily and are even cost-effective, depending on the place you are getting from. They are also flexible and can be used for any type of chair.
You can even try more than one type of chair cover for your party. A variety could make the place look much better. Additionally, before choosing any of the options mentioned above, do check the condition as well as the quality of the product being offered.