Modern Era of business required the automation process to boost productivity instead of the manual process. Human Resource management plays an important part to build the organization if you are still using the manual task for the HR operation then you are losing a large amount of ROI, For the better productivity and sales you need to use HR software and take a step toward the automation process. The value of HR software in India is necessary because a large amount of business still using the manual process and not earing high profit. There are further modules in HR software to increase productivity and sales also reduce the time of overwhelming work. If you are searching best HR software in India, then it’s difficult to find because of HR need to maintain many tasks like employees attendance, employees location tracking, management of asset, etc. In this article, we will guide the features of HR software to find the best HRMS software.
Table of Contents
Top 4 Module of HRMS for the Automation!
- Timesheet management for Payroll module
- Performance management system
- Document Management System
- Asset Management System
Importance of Timesheet management for Payroll module
If you will automate your HR team with the timesheet module, then your management increasing the productivity of your HR operation because the maximum time of an HR executive calculating total working hours, leave, attendance, shift management, etc. so timesheet management plays an important role to calculate employee work hours and attendance because you can integrate the biometric, face-detection, etc. The automated process auto calculates the work hours of each employee and helps to find exact payroll. If you integrate the Payroll module with timesheet application, then hr operation easily calculates the salaries of each employee.
Value of Performance management System
Measuring the performance or bell curve task always helps to boost the productivity of the overall organization and find the right employee for appraisal. Appraisal of an employee is necessary because it helps to focus toward the work also appreciating the employee while they achieve their target. In the automation of performance system, the management set up the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis target & management measure the performance of each employee and give them promotions, incentives, salary increment, etc. accordingly. The management also finds the low performing employee and help to increase their product knowledge, provide them training session about productivity via learning and development tool.
Significance of Document Management System
To organize all your company document and easily track them via centralization of the document management system. There are further benefits of the document automation process like increasing the productivity of the organization, time, & cost-saving process, make your company paperless, etc.
4 important feature of the Document management system
- Version Control: It helps to keep the document updated also secure the older version as well.
- Increase Time-Cost saving: Time is money &, the application will provide you data centralization so you can easily track data.
- Increase Productivity: If your workload is reduced then automatically your productivity increased. Due to the version control feature, you can edit, update, and change documents any time.
- Keep Everyone Up to Date: Due to the data centralization, you can check reports anytime and anywhere.
Asset Management System
To track and maintain the asset report is necessary. The automation process of asset management helps to manage goods and services is distributed between employees. The asset management module contains two different tools one is distribution management, and the other one is procurement management.
- Distribution Management: To keep the records of goods and service which is utilizing for the organization, it also helps to manage the stock of the company.
- Procurement Management System: application is used to purchase the product from different vendors via E-marketplace. In the Procurement software, you can add vendors and follow the purchasing process.
The Automation process is helpful to enhance the productivity of the overall organization as well as increase the sales of the company, with the help of HR software you can earn a large amount of ROI (Return on Investment).