When you think about lunch the first thing that comes to your mind is a sandwich or burger that you can pick from an outdoor food outlet. But has it ever come to your mind that the fast food you picked up is good for health? Most lunch you buy on the roadside or from a fast food joint is enriched with fat which is not good for your stomach. For a change, you could join a vegetarian lunch buffet in Singapore which will serve you sumptuous south Indian food which is purely vegetarian. The food is without fat and is furbished with fibre, which also enables you to digest food with ease.
A buffet lunch is always preferred for the following reasons:
- You can eat as much as you want or limit what you eat. Overall you can control the volume of food you eat thus avoid waste. With buffet lunch, you will not remain inadequate.
- A buffet lunch enables you to pick the food items and beverages you wish to eat. You can pick only the food item you want to eat from the spread
- With a buffet, you don’t have to wait for the food to be served or frantically wave at waiters who pass by ignoring you
- You can take your own time to finish your plate and nobody will question you how much you are eating or how much time you are wasting in the buffet lunch
- There is a fixed price for the lunch and you will find a huge spread at your disposal
Singapore being cosmopolitan will have people from all wakes of life and culture so it is apparent that the restaurants in the city will be serving food belonging to a different culture. If you are a vegetarian then you may find it difficult to find a restaurant that will serve only vegan food. The multiple culture aspect of Singapore ensures that the ethnic localities have a few restaurants that serve their culture of food. South Indian culture is very well known and it is very ancient dating back to several thousand years. The food they make and serve is different from others and the bouquet they serve is legendary. To boot it, the food served is purely vegetarian and a healthy one.
Some of the top foods served at south Indian pure vegetarian restaurant Singapore will include Dosa, Idli, Sambaar, chutney, the assortment of vadas and pakoras, mouthwatering vegetables, buttermilk and curd in different flavours, cold and hot drinks, rice meal with a horde of side dishes and condiments and more. The staple food comprising of rice, curries, vegetables and pickles is always accompanied by rasam and curd. Vegetarian preparation of Southern India use herbs liberally in their food preparation and coriander and curry leaves or the most added to the foods. The food is rich with vitamins, minerals, and fibre and eating them regularly is not going to add even a single ounce of fat on you.
Green Leaf Café, the top south Indian restaurant in Singapore serves a feat of south Indian dishes that are absolutely vegetarian and healthy. Call our 65 6291 1171 / 9783 7476 to book table or order food via email email@example.com that we would deliver at your doorstep.