Do you know about the Polygel nail kit? Many people have said that gel manicures have helped them to take care of their nails. They were able to have polished nails for a long period. If the oil chips or peels it is easy to get rid of the gel. That is why many are using the Polygel nail kit. It is now a popular beauty trend. At first glance, it seems as if these are very well done acrylic nails. But it is not. Find out all the details about what a polygel nail kit is, how to use it and its cost.
Polygel Nail Kits – What is it?
The Polygel nail kit is a nail enhancement with a hybrid formula that mixes the durability of acrylic nails and the elastic feature of gel nails. It is one of the processes used in manicure but it is different.
The gel comes in a tube-like toothpaste and it is a mixture of acrylic powder and clear gel. Also, it has a putty-like consistency that is easy to apply and shape. Further polygel is easy for the nail professionals to perform the sculpting and construction of the nail effortlessly. So if you want a perfect nail finish then pick the Polygel nail kit.
How to Poylgel on the nails?
The complete set
To get a natural look the nail experts recommend overlaying Polygel on a natural nail. This works well when you are trying to shape around the cuticle area. This will help you to design the perfect linear construction. Here are some of the things you can expect from the complete set of the polygel nails.
- The first step you have to follow is sculpting the natural nail in the shape you desire.
- After that go for the cuticle which is the thin layer of tissue attached to the nail plate. It has to be removed and the nail plate will be buffed.
- After that, you have to remove any debris on the nail with a lint-free wipe soaked in nail surface cleaner.
- The steps may vary depending on the type of polygel you are using. After you apply the dehydrator to the natural nails you can either use the acid-free primer or gel base coat.
- Cure the nails or dry them on the LED light for a certain duration which depends on the brand of Polygel you are using.
- Now is the time to apply the Polygel. You will have to apply a pea-sized amount on the nail plate.
- Dip the brush into a slip solution. This is a solution that makes it easier for shaping the polygel. You can use it to pat down the polygel and also to sculpt the nail in the shape you like.
- Cure the nails after 30 to 60 seconds.
- Now shape the nails, buff them and wipe with the lint-free wipe in the nail surface cleaner.
- Now apply the gel topcoat.
- Again cure the nails for 30 to 60 sixty seconds.
- Wipe the nails once more with a lint-free wipe using the nail surface cleaner.
What is the cost of Polygel nail kits?
The price of the polygel nail kit is $55 to $150. But the fill-in does not exceed $80. Many nail experts are doing the polygel nails so you can visit them to get your nails done in this style. It has become more popular than gel, acrylic and other varieties of nail kits.
Polygel nail kit is great so you can treat yourself by following the trend of polygel nails.