All the CA aspirants After 12th examination, prepare themselves for CA exams. CA foundation registration for May attempt closed on 31st December 2018. For CA November 2019 attempt, the registration window will open in the month of August 2019.
Students who have missed filing registration form for CA Foundation May 2019 attempt should be attentive and register themselves for the course before getting delayed.
To know details regarding ICAI CA Foundation Nov 2019 registration, registration process, eligibility criteria, registration fees and registration last date, read further……
Table of Contents
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation Nov 2019:
- 2 CA Foundation Registration Last Date for Nov 2019
- 3 What is CA Foundation Course Registration Procedure for 2019:
- 4 Documents required to fill Registration Form of CA Foundation :
- 5 CA Foundation Registration Fees for Nov 2019
- 5.1 Details of Course Fee for New Registrants :
- 5.2 What is the Validity of ICAI CA Foundation Registration:
- 5.3 Important Points that Need to be Considered While Filling the CA Foundation 2019 Registration Form:-
- 5.4 What to do after CA Foundation 2019 Registration:
- 5.5 CA Foundation Exam 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation Nov 2019:
All the students who wish to join CA course can apply for CA Foundation registration only after appearing in class 12th examination.
CA Foundation Registration Last Date for Nov 2019
Registration for CA Foundation can be done twice in a year in the month of December and July for May and November attempt respectively.
The date for November attempt will be published soon after the CA Foundation May attempt results will be declared.
What is CA Foundation Course Registration Procedure for 2019:
There are a few simple steps to be followed to register for CA foundation Course
Step 1: Click on the” Course registration form” under “student “tab available on ICAI website.
Step 2: Click on” Click here” for The first option stating Application form for Registration of Foundation Course.
Step 3: The window appearing will be applicable only to the fresh lot of CA candidates. With this window, you will be able to Fill/ Submit or view your application form for registration status.
If you are registering for CA for the first time then you need to give all your basic details like name DOB email id, phone number, Aadhaar card number and generate an OTP for creating a login account.
After creating a login account you are rerouted to a new window that again needs to be filled for registration.
The window is divided into 3 segments:
1) Personal details.
The personal details window carry all the basic details of the candidate like there name, parents name, phone number, email id, Aadhar card number, pan card number, passport number, your address, nationality etc.
After you submit your personal details your click to submit your qualification details.
2) Qualification details.
Under this window, you submit your 10th and 12th class marks details with the year and board appeared. You also. upload your mark sheet along with the details. If your 12th result is still pending you can register under provisional registration.
After filling the details of qualification, you click on third window seeking payment details
3) Payment details.
In this window, you can upload the necessary documents stated above. After uploading documents you can recheck the entire form and generate OTP to pay for your registration fees.
Documents required to fill Registration Form of CA Foundation :
Students need to submit the following documents at the time of registration for CA Foundation Nov 2019.
- a) Students can scan and upload the following document along with digital signatures and submit it online while registering for the course
- b) Students can also submit the following documents duly signed to the concerned regional office within 7 days of the online registration acknowledgement.
Documents required are:-
- Attested class 12th mark sheet or admit card,
- One recent colour photograph to be affixed on the registration form
- Nationality proof if students reside outside India
- Attested class 10th mark sheet with name and DOB
- Special category certificate if required
CA Foundation Registration Fees for Nov 2019
The registration fees of CA Foundation registration for Indian resident and the foreign student is as follows.
(a) Student residing in India RS 9000
(b) India student residing in SAARC Countries Rs. 9200.
(c) Indian students residing in a place other than India but in SAARC countries $720(US$700+US$20).
(d) Foreigner belonging to SAARC Countries Rs.9200/-
(e) For students of other countries, US$720(US$700+US$20).
Details of Course Fee for New Registrants :
Registration Fee Rs.9000/– for Indian students of India and SAARC countries and US$ 720 for foreign students.
Cost of Foundation Prospectus Rs. 200
Prospectus Fee Rs.200/- for Indian students and for other students US$ 20.
The subscription fee for Student’s Journal for one year Rs.200/- for Indian students ((Optional but strongly recommended).
The yearly subscription fee for Member’s Journal Rs.400/- is optional for Indian students.
What is the Validity of ICAI CA Foundation Registration:
Registration of CA Foundation is valid for 3 years which means you don’t have to pay the registration amount of Rs 9000 for 3 years in case of reattempt to CA foundation exams.
Important Points that Need to be Considered While Filling the CA Foundation 2019 Registration Form:-
- Please enter similar details like your SALUTATION, NAME, DOB, GENDER as printed on your 10th / 12th mark sheet.
- Be attentive while filling the form as no changes are allowed after you submit your registration form.
- Please enter your own mobile number and email id as in future all the necessary details will be communicated through this registered MOBILE NO and E-MAIL id only
- After successful submission of the fee, the study material will be sent through the Centralized Dispatch System in 2-3 days.
What to do after CA Foundation 2019 Registration:
After you register for CA foundation course you prepare yourself for exams with the help of the coaching institute or from the study material provided by ICAI. The 4 months compulsory study period is provided by ICAI. You will again fill the application or exam form that is available on ICAI website, 1 month prior to the commencement of exams.
CA Foundation Exam 2019
The CA foundation exam is held twice in the year in the month of May and November, The scheduled dates for May 2019 exams are:
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||4th June 2019||Friday|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||7th June 2019||Sunday|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||9th June 2019||Tuesday|
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||11th June 2019||Thursday|
The scheduled dates for November 2019 attempt will be updated soon
CA Foundation Subject and their Weightage:-
There are 4 papers in CA foundation Course.
Paper 1: Principles And Practice Of Accounting
Paper 2: Business Laws And Business Correspondence
Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, And Statistics
Paper 4: Business Economics And Business & Commercial Knowledge
Paper 1 and paper 2 are subjective paper with 100 marks each having both long and short answers to be given during exams, whereas paper 3 and paper 4 are both objective type paper of 100 marks each which means you will get MCQ type questions in your exams for these two papers.
Passing criteria for CA Foundation exam:
A candidate scoring 40 % marks in each paper or 50%marks in the aggregate of all the papers will be considered to be qualified for intermediate level.
As we have told you all the details regarding CA Foundation registration like the registration process, fees of registration, etc.
Hope this information was helpful for you.
Keep yourself healthy and Vigilant(Attentive).