Tankless water heaters are the latest rulers in the market of water heaters. These are the cost-effective and stylish versions of the age-old water heaters we have in our houses. These heaters are sometimes known as the instantaneous or demand type water heaters mainly because they can meet the demand for hot water anywhere anytime. Offering the benefit of not standby time, they help save electricity as well.
Below is a list of benefits you will derive if you ditch your traditional water heater to get these:
- 1. Less wastage of energy: with the benefit of not standby time, the electric tankless water heaters minimize energy usage. Thus, they are an eco-friendly option.
- Cost-effectiveness: tankless water heaters are developed with latest energy saving environment-friendly technology which help in reducing the electricity bill amounts substantially. When compared to the traditional gas run water heaters they consume much less energy. Hence, they are a cost-saving option.
- 3. Compact: due to the absence of a huge tank for storage of water, these electric water heaters are compact and can fit in perfectly in any place. They do not require a huge working area. the compact size also makes them look stylish and classy.
- Quick supply: electric tankless water heaters can supply you with piping hot water almost immediately. All you need to do is switch on the current supply and turn on the tap through which hot water is needed. Within minutes, the hot water stream will begin. You don’t need to wait for hours to get hot water with these heaters at home.
- Long lasting: the average life of a tankless water heater is much longer than the tank heaters. This is mainly because there is no water storage which leads to no deposit of calcium or other water-soluble minerals. Thus, if you invest in a good quality electric tankless water heater, it would stay with you for a much longer time.
- Less wastage of water: since the supply of water is done as per the demand, no excessive wastage of stored water happens. You don’t need to keep the water running for a long time so that finally hot water reaches the faucet, as in case of tank traditional water heaters.
If you are still thinking about whether to buy this or not because of the high cost of installation, then it is better for you to think about the long-term benefits. With much longer life and continual electricity saving, electric tankless water heaters will prove to be cost-effective in the long run. Also, don’t get fooled by the myths that prevail about these appliances like there is an overheated water supply or tones of maintenance expenses. Like any other water heater, electric water heaters also have a temperature controller and are comparatively easier to maintain.
Don’t give any second thoughts to this decision. Grab the best electric tankless water heater now!