If you have an LG g4 device, then you will like to know that it has finally an update. After a long wait, we have finally Android Nougat for LG G4. So, this android 7.0 nougat version can be downloaded on this device.
Now, a lot of people may ask why the delay in the first place? Well, it takes a lot of time to roll out the major software updates. Especially when it comes to the major android system updates, it takes even more time. If you take a look at Samsung phones, you will notice the same thing.
Well, there’s one thing that you need to know about the latest Android nougat for LG G4. So, this update is about Nougat 7.0 and not Android 7.1 nougat. Moreover, it’s also true that you can expect a lot of new things with this update.
If you want to know what to expect from this update, then you are at the right place. Follow this article to know everything about the latest update. Moreover, we will also explore more about the LG G4 device. In addition, we shall also see how to download Android Nougat for LG g4. So, now’s the time to go through this article and get all the facts that you need to know about LG g4’s latest update.
A Brief On The Android 7.0 Nougat On LG G4
Just as we mentioned earlier, Android nougat for LG g4 has opened the doors for lots of possibilities. In other words, users of this device will see a lot of cool features. For instance, the update adds a lot of features like multi-window mode, Vulkan API, seamless update, New UI settings, etc. Furthermore, we now have improved performance and notification for this device through this update.
All in all, the update has added lots of cool and noteworthy things. Furthermore, it’s also essential to note that this is an incremental update. In other words, LG is rolling this update in a phase manner. Therefore, it may take more than a few weeks to reach every people on the globe. Furthermore, it’s also worth noting that the best and possibly fastest way to get this update is to remain on the Stock Marshmallow firmware for sure.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can check for the updates. So, in order to check updates, you need to go to Settings and then look for About Phone. Once you find that, it’s time to look for system updates. Tap on that option to install it.
On the other hand, if you cannot wait for the OTA, then you can also manually install the Android Nougat for LG G4 easily. You just have to follow the instructions that we will show you below. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the process of installation now.
Here Are The Steps That You Need To Know In Order To Download Android Nougat For LG G4
So, if you want to download android 7.0 nougat for LG G4 but cannot wait for the OTA release, then don’t worry. You can also download the update manually through some easy processes. However, for that, you need to have some pre-requisites.
Pre-Requisites For Android Nougat For LG G4
As we said earlier, there are some pre-requisites that you need for the Android 7.0 Nougat update for LG G4. Those are:
- Don’t forget to back up your device data.
- Follow the guide carefully if you don’t want to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50% to 60% charge in order to prevent any accidental shutdown.
Steps To Follow In Order To Install Android Nougat For LG G4
If you want to install android nougat for LG G4, then these are the steps you need to follow:
- First of all, download LGUP Tool and also LG G4 Stock Nougat ROM and then extract it.
- Thereafter, you can install the LGUP Tool on your device and also on your PC.
- Next, run the LGUP Tool and copy the folder Common to C:\program files\LG\Electronics\LGUP\model.
- It’s time to Switch off the device and boot the device into Download mode by holding the Vol up while the USB cable is plugged in.
- Open LGUP Tool and tap upgrade choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ Nougat file and select it. It’s an important step to follow in order to install Android nougat for LG G4.
- Next, it’s time to click on the Start button to initiate the installation process.
- Thereafter, you should wait until the process is complete.
- After the successful installation of the update, it’s time to perform a factory reset. However, it’s an optional step. But on a lot of occasions, it’s useful to reset the device after a system update.
- This is how you update Android Nougat for LG G4.
So, this was the process of installing Android nougat for Lg G4 effectively. It is really easy and all you have to do is to follow the steps carefully.