Lena The Plug ✨ OnlyFans star Career on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok | Linktree

0
1920
Lena The Plug
Credit: Suggest

Lena The Plug, born on 1st June 1991, is a famous YouTuber. Apart from that, she is a famous social media star, YouTuber, adult content creator, model and internet personality. She hails from California, United States. In fact, within the United States, she is mostly famous for her interactive YouTube videos. In fact, on her YouTube channel, she posts various types of videos like personal stuff, challenges, prank videos and Q/A rounds. 

One interesting fact is that her channel has more male followers, as compared to female followers. Girls make up around 45% of the total followers, whereas, the remaining 55% consists of boys. In addition to this, she also owns an Onlyfans page. There, Lena, The Plug posts some adult content. In fact, such explicit videos from her have garnered much criticism. However, she remains unaltered by any such criticism. In fact, she has gone much ahead to earn a seven-figure net worth. If you are interested to know more about Lena, then this article is the perfect stop for you. Keep reading the article to discover more facts about Lena The Plug. 

Real Name Lena Nersesian
Nickname  Lena The Plug
Net Worth USD 3-4 Million 
Date of Birth June 1, 1997
Age 30 years ( as of 2022)
Birthplace California
Current Residence Los Angeles, California
Nationality  American
Profession  YouTuber, social media star & media face
Martial Status  Not known
Boyfriend  / Affairs To be Updated
Religion To be Updated
Zodiac sign  Gemini

Biography And Education Details

Lena Nersesian is the real name of Lena The Plug. Certain reports state that she was born on June 1st, 1991. She hails from California, the United States. However, now she has relocated to Los Angeles, California, US. In 2021 she celebrated her 30th birthday and wishes poured in to make the occasion special for her. 

As far as her education is concerned, she attended a local school for her basic education. Later she joined the University of California, after completing her high school education. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 2013. She also wanted to go for post-graduation. However, her financial issues became the main barrier. Her zodiac sign is Gemini and she belongs to the Christian faith. 

Biography And Education Details
Credit: Pinterest

Lena The Plug Family 

After completing her high school education, Lena left her home. This is because she wished to live on her own. In fact, in a recent interview, she confessed that her parents have cut off all ties with her. The reason behind this is her adult works. However, she still loves her parents a lot. She also wished her parents to understand that this was her way of making a livelihood. But that never happened. 

Unfortunately, no information is available about her parents. The only information that we have about her parents is that they are Armenian. Therefore, she is Armenian-American in ethnicity. She also has no siblings. 

Lena The Plug Career

After completing her graduation, Lena started to work for a private firm in Sweden. However, she failed to find satisfaction in her work, as she wanted to do something exciting. With this view in mind, she also established contact with a channel which broadcast adult content. In an interview, she said that the channel offered her 50% of the profit for shooting naked content. But that offer also failed to impress her. Therefore, she started to work on her own. 

On the 22nd of August 2016, she started her YouTube channel. In fact, by the end of 2021, her channel reached a count of 1.62 million subscribers. She also handles her Onlyfans website. There she has posted more than 600 photos and more than 150 video content. 

Relationship Status And Other Details
Credit: Pinterest

Relationship Status And Other Details

As per reports, she is in a relationship with Adam Grandmaison. The two met back in 2016. Adam is a famous BMX rider. In fact, the two have a beautiful daughter named Parker Ann. 

As far as her physical attributes are concerned, Lena The Plug stands at a height of 5’7” and weighs around 53 kgs. With her black hair and brown eyes, she is really a beautiful personality. Around 95% of her income comes from her Onlyfans subscriptions and the remaining 5% is from her YouTube channel. This takes her net worth roughly to $3 to 4 million approximately. 

More Facts About Lena The Plug

  • Lena The Plug is a foodie. She loves healthy foods consisting mostly of fruits.
  • On her social media handles, she often shares her mirror images.
  • Lena also loves to cook delicious meals for her daughter.
  • She is an animal lover and has a pet cat named Tony. 
  • She has a tattoo on her figure, reading “You Are No.1”.
More Facts About Lena The Plug
Credit: Yoastgram

FAQs

1. Who is Lena The Plug?

Lena is an American internet personality, YouTuber and social media star.

2. How old is Lena?

As of 2022. Lena is 31 years old.

3. Who is Lena’s Fiance?

Adam Grandmaison.

Also read: Emily Rinaudo: Wiki, Bio, Career, Life, Relationships, etc.