Table of Contents
There is enough evidence suggests that Indian’s cosmetic and cosmeceutical market is growing at a steady rate. Experts predict that by 2025, the cosmetic industry is likely to be a 20 billion dollar. There are several factors that have contributed to this fast growth- growing awareness of beauty products, more and more looking for personal grooming, sudden changes in lifestyle habits as well as increased purchasing abilities.
Hence, the number of doctors in Delhi who are providing various hair loss services is increasing on a daily basis. But choosing the best doctor for hair loss treatment in Delhi becomes very difficult. Read this article in case you are trying to find the right doctor for yourself.
Choosing The Right PRP Therapy Doctor
- Look for the doctor’s specialization
The first and foremost point is to check their field of expertise. Look at the website thoroughly and check for his/her specialization. For instance, if you are having problems with receding hairline, you would want to get treated by someone who has sufficient evidence in treating male pattern baldness.
- Check his/her experience
In addition to their specialization, make sure that they have the required experience as well as necessary credentials. You can research the credentials online and know for yourself if the doctor possesses enough experience to treat that particular disease. You can also verify if they have highly-specialized or not.
- The hospital he/she is associated with
Generally, a good doctor is likely to align themselves with good hospitals or clinics. Another thing to check is the doctor’s association with a hospital. This can also help you gain some knowledge about some hospitals in Delhi that provide the hair loss treatment within a budget. Hence, look at their association as well.
- Look out for the doctor’s behavior
If a doctor doesn’t make the patient comfortable enough to speak about their issues, then the illness may not be treated at all. It is important for a patient to communicate their problems to the doctor properly. If you are unable to speak to the doctor freely, the results of the procedure may not be as desired. You might have to bear the consequences for long time.
- Check if they provide Telehealth Capabilities
Sometimes it’s not possible to step out of the home and visit the doctor frequently. The digital era has changed the relationship between patients and doctors. The telehealth capabilities help to reduce the hassle of frequent visits to the doctors. Ask him/her if they provide online consultation or do they deliver medicines purchased on the internet. Also, make sure that these are within their stipulated fees or not.
- Read about the Patients Testimonials
Sometimes, doctors who lack the necessary skills have misinformation on their website to draw attention to patients. In such cases, patient testimonials are good sources to check the credibility of the doctor. Read their feedback, testimonials reviews about the doctor’s treatment and behavior.
- Seek about the fees they charge
Budget is a major factor that comes into play when consultation is concerned. Try to find a doctor whose fees come within your budget.
What Can A PRP Doctor Cure Other Than Hair Loss?
A cosmetic surgeon specializes in providing the following cosmetic procedures in addition to hair loss platelet-rich-plasma.
- Hair Transplant- This is the surgical procedure to treat hair loss. There are mainly three types of hair transplant techniques- Follicular Unit Extraction and Follicular Unit Transplantation and Direct Hair Implantation.
- Gland excision surgery- This is the removal of extra tissue underneath the breasts for overdeveloped or enlarged breasts in men surgically.
- Liposuction- This is the procedure that removes stubborn fat from around the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, or neck with the help of suction in females.
- Breast Surgery- In breast surgery, the surgeon increases the size, shape or fullness of the breast. It can also include tightening the surrounding tissue of the breasts.
- Face Lift- This procedure includes lifting and tightening the facial tissues to give a younger-looking face.
- Botox- Botox is a type of protein that smoothens as well as reduces skin wrinkles and enhances the appearance of a person temporarily.
- Fillers- These are commonly known as dermal fillers. Doctors suggest to implant fillers to add volume to the soft tissue and fills in wrinkles around the eyes, cheeks, mouth, jawline and lips.
Questions To Ask A Hair PRP Doctor
Prior to the appointment, prepare a list of questions that you want the doctor to answer. In case you are unable to figure out what to ask, here are some questions that you can ask.
- What are the probable causes of the symptoms I am experiencing?
- Is this condition developing due to some other health conditions?
- Is there any particular medicine you prescribe to alleviate the symptoms?
- Is surgery an option?
- Are there any alternatives to consider when medicines do not provide any relief?
- Is there any particular diet that I should follow?
- What is the long term scenario for this condition?
Hair Loss PRP Treatment Doctor in Delhi
There are several doctors who can provide hair fall PRP procedure in Delhi. However, one of the names that stand out is Dr. Ashwani Kumar Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi. He is a plastic surgeon who has experience of treating hair loss for more than 11 years. He has highly experienced in curing burn scars and wound scars. If you want to consult Dr. Ashwani Kumar, you can meet him at one of the clinics located in Sector 29, Gurgaon, and Kalindi Kunj, Delhi. He is associated with a network of clinics, Pristyn Care.
His specialization and qualifications speak for himself. By 2017, he completed his MCh – Plastic Surgery from IPGMER, Kolkata, MS – General Surgery from UCMS in 2013, and MBBS from UCMS in 2008.
Not only hair fall PRP, but he also has expertise in providing services such as Liposuction, Muscle Relaxing Injections, Breast reconstruction, Breast Reduction, and Vaser Liposuction, Facelift, Hair Transplantation, Hair Loss PRP Treatment.
In addition to the varied credentials and qualifications, there are numerous patient testimonials describing him about his professional and compassionate nature. People mainly wanted to get treated from him due to his brilliant aesthetic sense.