You can now prepare coconut oil lip balm by including some components, such as coconut oil, beeswax, olive oil, sea salt, honey, or lavender, and it depends on the specific formula you must have to keep an eye on.
Coconut Oil Lip Balm Benefits
If your lips are swollen, cracking, inflamed or even puffy then applying coconut oil lip balm helps to treat, defend from contaminations, increases the curative procedure, and also leaves your lips feeling soft and flexible. You can buy a traditional lip balm in stores anywhere in the world, but most of chemicals and flavors in these well-known products might be poisonous, or even include other negative effects for your skin and lips that you want to ignore. Although, the coconut lip balm contains all antibacterial properties that stop the development of bacteria and other microorganisms on broken lips. It relaxes your skin and cures inflamed lips by eliminating soreness. Coconut lip balm stimulates collagen production and this helps skin overhaul and treats injured lips. The people who are all set for an all-natural solution to your broken, inflamed or weather-firmed lips, the benefits of this amazing lip balm will nicely amaze you.
How to Make Coconut Oil Lip Balm?
That coconut oil is superb for the skin is a well-known element. But did you know that it also acts like magic on the lips? The remedial, gentle and nourishing properties of coconut balm make it a flawless lip balm to be right applied to the lips. Thus what are you actually waiting for? Let’s begin with the formulas.
- 1 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp beeswax
- 1 tsp virgin olive oil
- DIY Recipe No 2
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond oil
- 1 tsp raw organic honey
- 2 tbsp beeswax
- 10-15 drops essential oil such as lavender or jojoba oil, based on taste/fragrance choice)
Instructions to use
- To create coconut oil balm, you should mix all three components to a dual container. Instead, put them in a glass container over a minor pan, which you will pour with water on the stove.
- As the water lower starts to warm, the oils and beeswax will start to dissolve and mix. Blend softly so the concoction is steady.
- Once they are constantly blended, thoroughly put the mix into a small glass container or another vessel. Keep this in a dark, dry and cool place to augment its durability.
- To make use of it, just run your finger along the top of the tough concoction; the warmth of your finger will be adequate to thaw not much. Use it to both lips and allow it to infuse in; you can get visible results just within a few days of use, and get rid of pain or swelling on your lips in a few minutes. Moreover if you are looking for healthcare jobs then it could be the best chance to try it.
DIY Recipe No 2
- First of all, liquefy the coconut oil and beeswax in a double container (if a double container is not available, pour them in a glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water on the stove.
- Once the concoction is completely liquefied, take out from the heat and blend in the honey, almond oil and your favorite essential oils.
- Before start making the concoction, you need to cool it (and harden) put it into a small glass jar or ampule, or you can purchase unfilled lip balm hoses and fill those up accordingly.
- Let the lip balm to completely toughen and cool before putting the covers on these vessels. Keep them in a cool, dry and dark place when not making use of them.
- Use them as you want a regular lip balm, and re-use on a daily basis when you are going through inflamed or broken lips. This is also an amazing defensive measure, especially during winter, or in dry, breezy weather condition.
Use this simple DIY coconut lip balm and apply on your lips.