When students write their academic projects, they must follow certain requirements and guidelines. It may be quite easy to write essays because they don’t have too many requirements. However, more complex projects similar to research papers or dissertations have more sections and demands. One of them is to write a special section called Acknowledgements. This is the part when a researcher leaves his/her gratitude to all the people who somehow helped to accomplish the research.
It may sound weird, but some students cannot complete this section correctly. It seems to be soulless and boring. Thus, they seek a professional assignment writing help from CustomWritings, for example. Students know that a reliable custom writing service can satisfy any demands they may have, including the accomplishment of acknowledgments.
We’d like to help students with this important task. As we’ve already stated above, the section called Acknowledgments demands from a researcher to thank everyone who somehow contributed to the accomplishment of his/her scientific research. Undoubtedly, the main contributors are teachers, professors, principles, and coordinators. However, you’re welcome to thank people who didn’t help with the researching and writing parts. There are people who inspired and encouraged you during the entire process. Perhaps you wouldn’t have managed to write a great piece without their support. Therefore, your parents and friends should be definitely included on the list.
This section mustn’t be long. Write about 5-7 sentences and that will do. Here is a good example of how to write acknowledgments:
“I would like to leave my gratitude to my teacher/professor (name your academic supervisor) who consulted and supported me during the processes researching and writing. I want to thank our principal (name the principal of your educational institution) who gave me the amazing chance to fulfill this project and contribute to the development of the studied topic.
I also want to express special thanks to my dear parents and friends. They became the inevitable part of my research and encouraged me during the hardest stages of writing. Without their help, this project would have never been accomplished.”
Use this sample for your own academic projects. Craft a similar gratitude section and try not to forget everyone who supported you. Their help is surely priceless.
How to Complete Other Writing Sections
Of course, the acknowledgment section is one of the easiest parts of writing. Scientifically-based assignments consist of many other parts that require advanced writing skills, heaps of time and energy, and in-depth knowledge. We’d like to briefly highlight them and explain how to complete each section. The typical writing sections of scientific papers are:
- Title Page. It provides general data about your project. You should mention your name, the title of the research, your academic supervisor, collaborators (if you have any), the name of your institution, and the date.
- Abstract. Your abstract acts on behalf of a brief summary. Although you’ll provide your conclusions in the end, it’s necessary to announce what you’ve researched and what results you’ve received. Of course, you shouldn’t explain the results until you come to the appropriate stage.
- Literature Review. As you write a scientific paper, you must obligatorily support it with the evidence. Therefore, you should find trustworthy information resources. They all must be highlighted in the Literature Review. It’s important to add references and citations according to a concrete style. Define what demands it contains and fulfill them correctly. You may be assigned MLA or APA, as well as Chicago, Harvard, etc.
- Introduction. You should write an informative introductory part to show its relevance to your readers. Make it catchy using various methods. Amongst the most efficient ones are anecdotes, rhetoric questions, shocking statements, and something of the kind.
- Methodology. This stage should enumerate the research methods and approaches you’ve used to accomplish the project. Explain why you’ve chosen them and how they contributed to the development of the studied question.
- Results. When you come to this section, you ought to provide only the pure results of your study. Many students want to instantly add their opinion concerning their study. It’s a mistake if you do that in Results.
- Discussions. Writing this part, you’re welcome to express your personal attitude. Tell what do your project’s results mean for you and other people. You can likewise add information about the limits and drawbacks of your research.
- Conclusion. This section restates the main thesis of your research. It likewise draws the final line concerning the value of the results you’ve managed to receive.
Mind that different colleges and universities may add some other sections or give them another name. Therefore, you should obligatorily learn all the demands and discuss them with your academic supervisor. Thus, you’ll avoid potential mistakes. However, we’ve already highlighted and explained the most important elements. Follow our smart guide and you’ll complete a flawless paper.