Courtney Thorne Smith is an American actress who is popular for an acting role in Melrose Place. One of her popular legal drama shows is Ally McBeal where she acted the character, Georgia Thomas. Go through this article to get information about this American actress, courtney thorne-smith Melrose Place, house, Imdb profile and more. Get the answers to many questions in this article. Who is Courtney Thorne-Smith? What about her career? How much she earns from her acting profession?
- 1 A note about Courtney Thorne Smith:
- 2 Quick facts about Courtney Thorne Smith Bio-Wikis
A note about Courtney Thorne Smith:
The phenomenal actress is much popular for playing the role of Alison Parker. In this movie, she acted as a young woman. She is a victim of bad luck, violence, and unfortunate things in the movie, Melrose Place. In this movie, Courtney Thorne Smith nude scenes are there. The actress saved a lot of money from her profession. She chooses to work in jobs that provide her good work-life balance. In the latter part of this article, you will get a lot of information about Courtney Thorne-Smith.
Quick facts about Courtney Thorne Smith Bio-Wikis
|✔Real Name||Courtney Thorne Smith|
|✔Birthday||November 8, 1967|
|✔Birthplace||San Francisco, CA|
|✔Age||As of 2021 She is 53 years Old.|
|✔Spouse||Roger Fishman (m. 2007), Andrew Conrad (m. 2000–2001)|
|✔Net Worth||$10 Million|
|✔Age||As of 2021 his age is 59 Year old|
|✔Children||Jacob Emerson Fishman|
Brief information about Courtney Thorne Smith:
The Early Life of Smith:
Courtney Thorne-Smith was born on 8th November 1967. Her place of birth is San Francisco, California, USA. Her parents are Walter Smith and Lora Thorne. At the age of seven, Smith’s parents filed for divorce.
Education Life of Smith:
In 1985, Courtney completed her schooling at Tamalpais High School in Mill Valley. After completed her schooling, she joined the Ensemble Theater Company, Santa Barbara, CA. The actress studied in this company to learn the skills of acting.
Personal Life of Smith:
The actress married an author, Roger Fishman. The couple tied the knot on 1st January 2007 in a secret ceremony. Courtney wants to maintain her marriage secret from the public. The actress applied for a confidential marriage license. The couple did not invite their parents, close relatives, and friends. Courtney welcomed a son, Jacob Emerson Fishman on 11th January 2008. Coming to Smith’s husband, Roger is the founder of ZiZo Group. It is a ‘Zoom In, Zoom Out’ Group, which is a creative multimedia company. Roger works for the News Corporation, Rupert Murdoch’s Company. Smith had an ex-relationship with Andrew Conrad, a genetic scientist. She married him in 2000 and divorced him after seven months. Smith had a relationship with a cardiologist, Robert Andrews too. She engaged with him and separated within a few months.
A note on Smith’s Career:
Smith started her career and made her debut act in the movie ‘Lucas’. In this movie, she played Charlie Sheen’s girlfriend Alise. Here are the shows and films where Smith appeared in different roles. In some movies, Courtney Thorne Smith’s topless scenes are too there.
- Welcome to 18
- Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise
- Breach of Conduct
- Chairman of the Board
- Site Unseen: An Emma Fielding Mystery
- Day by Day (1988 -1989) – Smith acted in 33 episodes
- L.A. Law (1990) – Smith acted in 6 episodes
- According to Jim (2001 – 2009) – Smith acted in 182 episodes
- Two and a Half Men (2010 – 2015) – Smith acted in 51 episodes
Courtney Thorne Smith today is not acting in any movies. The actress is appearing in some of the television films. Courtney Thorne-Smith 2019’s Television film, ‘An Emma Fielding Mystery’ is a popular one.
Net Worth of Smith:
Courtney Thorne-Smith net worth is around $10 million. Smith is helping a cancer foundation center specialized in treating breast cancer.
Think to know Courtney Thorne Smith facts
- Thorne has an elder sister named Jennifer who is working as an advertising executive.
- Her first film Lucas is a Romantic comedy-drama.
- She met the made lead of Two and Half Men actor Charlie Sheen in her first film Lucas. He also played a character in the film.
- Her film Chairman of the Board was a box office flop.
- On Ally McBeal, her character got written off but then she came back for guest appearances.
- Thorne auditioned for the main lead of the series Ally McBeal but the role went to Calista Flockhart.
- She became pregnant while filming According to Jim and it got written in the script.
- In 2007 she wrote a novel titled Outside In.
- In The Two and a Half Men series her character was that of a divorced woman with a teenage son. This suited the character of Alan Parker played by actor John Cryer.
- She likes to maintain her body figure through diet.
- The Atkins Diet is a company that endorses the diet low in carbs.
- She appeared as a guest on the “Late Night with Conan O’Brien”.
The Bottom Line:
To sum it up, Courtney Thorne Smith is leading a quiet life with her husband and her son. She is not active in any social media accounts too.