For over a century, Gerber has provided babies with nutritious and delicious canned food. They made a wise move in 1967 to offer Gerber Life Insurance Company, which is the proud provider of the Gerber final expense insurance policy.
Gerber Life insurance Company is licensed to offer life insurance all over the United States as well as in Puerto Rico and Canada.
According to statistics, there has been a steady rise of senior citizens in the USA who have purchased the policy from 2018. Currently, the final expense insurance policy is estimated to provide over a million people with comfort.
With funeral costs averaging to as much as $10,000, the best step you can take is to apply for a Gerber final expense insurance policy.
Why Should You Purchase Gerber Final Expense Insurance Policy?
Apart from well-known facts such as any American citizen in the age range of 50 to 80 can apply for it, it is easy to apply for, and it has premiums that remain constant, there are a couple of other good reasons why it is the policy for you:
- It earns an A rating from A.M. Best, a mere 2 levels down from the best rating. A.M. Best is a widely-recognized authority on the financial stability of insurance companies.
- Unlike many other companies, Gerber Life makes payment easier by accepting payment by a debit or credit card as an option to debiting your checking account or savings account.
- It is from a reputable company, which clears any doubt you may have about it. With it, your beneficiary will get the necessary money to cover your funeral and burial charges.
- Gerber provides a streamlined, digital application process that enables you to apply over the phone with an agent hired by Gerber and licensed in your state. You are required to give very basic information and relate to the beneficiary, the insured, and the owner. The policy can be signed electronically within minutes and sent to your inbox directly.
- It is no secret that getting life insurance can be tricky if you work in a risky profession,
you have health conditions, or are a senior citizen. Well, Gerber final expense has you covered! Due to its no-exam characteristic, it accommodates everyone.
- It is pretty straightforward. Before applying, you get to read the terms and conditions and make an uninfluenced decision. In case of any unclear issues, Gerber agents are trained to offer you help without affecting your final choice.
When Should You Consider Gerber Final Expense Insurance Policy?
Granted, Gerber final expense insurance policy is not for everyone. It has amazing benefits and sticks to its word, but when it comes to expenses, you should expect to part with quite a sum- which is alright if you want the best!
One of the best instances to go for this policy is when you are an adult or senior individual who cannot medically apply for a life insurance cover.
The policy is also a welcome alternative if you have any of these high-risk conditions:
- You are in a nursing home
- You have a terminal or chronic terminal illness
- You have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- You have AIDS or HIV
- You have a tissue or an organ transplant
- You are on dialysis at the moment due to late-stage renal disease