The festive holiday period has been and gone and it’s time for you to get back into the swing of things at work. You return in good form having enjoyed your time around friends and relatives and had a couple of days at the cricket in between the showers.
One of the reasons that your mood level is good, is because of a present that you have bought your parents. As they are a couple who have done well out of life and have more than enough material goods, you decided to purchase them something far more valuable when buying them Hunter Valley wellness.
You told a couple of colleagues at work, who appeared unaware, until you explained all about your present and what it means.
- It more or less does what it says on the tin. It helps with wellness in the Hunter Valley by providing health insurance. But the company, that you have taken out the scheme for both of your folks from, is no ordinary insurance firm. This is one with excellent ethics that also goes towards helping the local community as it is a not-for-profit organisation.
- Part of the initiative created by them connects premium health professionals, businesses, and community centres to create a directory that helps all policy holders to wellness and better health. Some may even offer advice into ways of healthy eating that supplement weight maintenance.
- There are local gyms listed, for members to reach with their physical and mental health and fitness goals. The fitness centres all offer all the very best facilities with different classes on offer to suit the requirements of the individual. Whether it’s a traditional workout or something along modern lines such as aquatic needs, which could be perfect for elder members like parents, the initiative delivers it.
- It’s not just gyms that can help your body and mind. Several community-based supports are out there for members to choose from to help with emotional and social wellness so that there is no need to be alone when aiming for targets.
- The wellbeing aims not just at adults, but the whole of the region from infants upwards. Details of youth groups and support groups are provided through community services, community centres, and community care. Getting the wellbeing and community message across from an early age is guaranteed to bear fruit in later years. Perhaps the whole family might fancy a day out at the local car racing.
- Local health professionals are also on board with the scheme, pointing members in the right direction for the best advice and treatment along with a communal health service.
- Of course, to make a start, members are assisted with guidance on healthy eating, with the provision of a list of health stores, nutritional food and healthy places to eat.
The gift you gave to your parents is worth far than money. It provides them with ways to have a fit and healthy body and mind for longer and to enjoy many more years of happiness in the future.