Table of Contents
“Contact us email@example.com for the inquiry of Sponsored post, Paid Guest Post submission, our Guest Post Services, or any other requirement.”
Write For Us!
At Apzo Media, we aim to provide our audience with quality, up to date and original content on various topics that relate to the Multi Value Community. We are constantly on the look out for freelancers and guest writers to contribute to our content. If you have insights, opinions and well researched content you think would be valuable to our audience, you are welcome to write for us
Guest Author Guidelines
We accept original, well researched and high quality content. Once you submit your content for publishing to Apzo Media, our editors will review it to ensure that it is in line with our publishing policy. Key areas to consider when writing include:
- Original content: All your content must be original and free of plagiarism. We do not publish content that has been published on other websites.
- Grammar: Check your content for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors before submitting.
- Word count: We publish articles ranging from 700 words to 2,500 words. The number of words in a article will be determined by the complexity of the its subject matter.
- Photos: Attach high resolution photographs that should be included along with your article. We prefer photos in JPEG, PNG and GIF format.
- Tone: Article tone may range form casual to professional tone. Whichever tone you choose for your article, ensure that it remains consistent throughout the article. An informal tone is preferable for blog like articles while formal tone for tutorials and technical articles.
- Document format: We accept guest articles in Microsoft word document format.
- Title, headlines and subheading: Include a catchy heading for your article. Breakdown the article into smaller sections with headlines and subheadings.
Ensure that your article is inline with our guest author guidelines provided above. Carefully proofread the article and send a final draft along with images to us. When sending the final draft include a 40-50 words short author’s bio.
How to Submit your Article:
To submit a article to apzomedia.com, email us your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our editors will review the article to assess whether it is in line with our scope of content and if it will be relevant to the audience. We will then send you a feedback on your submission.
Out team will review the final draft and give you feedback for revisions. If approved, we will schedule your article for publishing.