Deadmau5 net worth is $50 million in 2023. If you are wondering who he is, let me inform you that he is an electrical music producer. In fact, he is currently the richest EM producer in the world. However, one interesting fact about him is that he has denounced EDM. More interesting is his mouse costume, wearing which he performs on stage.
Though he denounced EDM, he is one of the pioneers who revitalised the genre of music. He produces various types of music and performs at live events widely. Interested to know about his net worth, career earnings and more about him. Then this article is the perfect place for you to be.
Deadmau5 Net Worth Overview
By this time, we all know that Deadmau5 is an electrical music producer and that too, one of the highest paid ones in the world. Therefore, his main source of earnings is the music he produces. Moreover, he also performs live at various events and that too adds a huge amount to his net worth.
Recently, he has revealed the amount of money he earns from shows. It is between $400 000 to $1 million per show. In addition to that, he also earns royalties from SoundCloud, Apple Music and Spotify. Another striking stat about his income is that he earns around $11.5 million in a year. Therefore, these stats suggest that a net worth of $50 million is not something unreal for him. However, his earnings have not remained the same throughout his career. In fact, back in 2014, he charged $200,000 to $250,000 for each show. Later his income has risen drastically.
Deadmau5 Net Worth Trend
We know that DeadMau5 is one of the richest Electrical music producers in the world. Therefore, it is natural for him to live a luxurious life. He indeed owns a number of luxury properties. One is his recording studio cum home in Campbellville, Ontario, Canada. It is known as the “mau5trap”. However, we do not know the net worth of this property. Apart from that, he also owns a property in the US.
If you follow him on social media, then you would find pictures of numerous luxury cars and bikes on his profile. He owns a Lamborghini Huracan, McLaren Senna, McLaren 6505, and a McLaren P1. In addition to this, he also owns a Kawasaki Ninja H2 and a Yamaha R1. Unfortunately, the total net worth of his car collection is also not known to us.
|Real Name||Zoel Thomas Zimmerman`|
|Net Worth||$ 50 million|
|Date of Birth||5th of January 1981.|
|Birthplace||Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.|
|Current Residence||Not Known|
|Profession||Electrical music producer|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Girlfriend / Spouse||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
Some Biographical Facts
- DeadMau5 stepped into this world as Zoel Thomas Zimmerman on the 5th of January 1981.
- His birthplace is Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
- His father, Rodney Thomas “Rod” Zimmerman worked at the General Motors and his mother Nancy worked as a visual artist.
- As far as his educational background is concerned, he attended the Westlane Secondary School.
- We do not know about his higher studies, as he took music as his career right after his school graduation.
- He began his career first as a co-producer of a dance music program on local radio.
- Soon after that, he came out with his first album Get Scarped.
- His second album named Vexillology released in the very next year.
- Finally, in 2007, he started Mau5trap Records, his own recording label.
- His biggest success came in 2008 with the release of his next album named Random Album Title.
- In 2009, he grabbed his first Juno Award for “Dance Recording of the Year” with the song, “All U Ever Want”.
- After that, there has been no looking back for him, as he won many other accolades with three Grammy nominations.
1. What is the net worth of DeadMus5?
In 2023, the net worth of DeadMus5 is $ 50 million.
2. How much does he charge for a single show?
He charges between $400 000 to $1 million per show.
3. How much does DeadMus5 earn in a year?
DeadMus5 earns over $11.5 million in a year.
Also read: David Visentin Net Worth, Wife, Married, Son, Bio, Wiki, Height, Age