Steve Aoki net worth is $120 million in 2023. He is a very prominent name in the world of EDM. Steve is an electro-house musician, record producer, DJ, and music executive as per profession. In addition to that she is also one of the highest-grossing dance artists in North America.
He has been there in the business for quite some time and has worked with some of the biggest entertainers and groups like Linkin Park, Will.I.Am., Afrojack, Lil Jon and others. Apart from that he also has a humanitarian side to his character and founded the Steve Aoki Charitable Fund. Interested to know moree about Steve and his income? Then this article is the perfect place for you to be.
Steve Aoki Net Worth
Steve is one of the most successful and popular EDM artists and dance artists in the country. He earns widely from his career as a music executive and DJ. He has produced over 135 songs. Aoki has already released some albums and therefore, earns some strong royalty. Just to give you an insight, he has earned more than $50 million from his career as a DJ.
His composing jobs and singles have earned him more than a hundred million dollars In addition, he also owns an elaborate art collection. If you consider his monthly income, then it goes well over $1 million. This means that he earns $12 million in a year. Thus, it should not come as a surprise that Steve has earned a huge net worth of $120 million. However, his income has not remained the same since he started his career in music. He has worked continuously on his talent and that has borne ready results for him.
Steve Aoki Net Worth Trend
|Net Worth in 2023||$120 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$110 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$100 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$90 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$81 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$72 Million|
Steve Aoki Assets
The present address of Steve is Vegas Nevada and he owns a luxury property there. This grand property is worth $5 million. In addition to that, he also owns some properties in California and Nevada. However, we do not know about the car collection of Aoki. However, it seems that he leads a luxurious life and must own some great cars. Therefore, stay tuned for more updates in the future.
|Real Name||Steven Hiroyuki Aoki|
|Net Worth||$ 120 million|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1977.|
|Current Residence||Not Known|
|Profession||Electronic Music Producer|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Girlfriend / Spouse||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
Brief Bio Facts
- Steve first stepped into this world as Steven Hiroyuki Aoki on November 30, 1977.
- The city of Miami, Florida is his birthplace.
- His father, Hiroaki Aoki was a famed musician of his time. His mother, Chizuru Kobayashi, had been a first-rate model in her days. Therefore, he was born into a somewhat celebrity family.
- As for his educational background, he attended Newport Harbour High School and then went to the University of California for his higher studies.
- It was after his graduation from his college that he started to work on electronic music.
Brief Career Facts
- The musical career of Steve began as a member of the musical group Moving Units.
- In 2006 he relocated to Music Is Revolution Foundation of Michael Davis.
- Pillowface and His Airplane Chronicles, his debut mix album, came out in 2008.
- He also continued to rework various famous songs on his Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- Wonderland, his debut solo album, came out in January 2012. This song also earned a nomination at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards in the category of ‘Best Dance/Electronica Album’.
- He also founded and runs the Steve Aoki Charitable Fund.
1. What is the net worth of Steve Aoki?
The net worth of Steve Aoki is $120 million.
2. How much does Steve earn in a year?
Recent statistics show that Steve earns around $12 million in a year.