Modern companies cannot do without modernization and an Internet presence. If you want your IT product to work stably and be multifunctional, you need to devote some time to market research. Without a technical background, it is difficult to determine which programming languages and other tools are best for you. To create modern projects, in many cases, the ideal option would be to contact the python web development company.
Benefits of Python
- A wide influx of young professionals ensures that you do not face a shortage of staff to update projects. The multimillion-dollar community helps to continually develop and improve the language.
- More people are developing ready-made optimized libraries and modules for all kinds of technical and business problems.
- Clean syntax and conciseness.
- Python’s syntax is simple, similar to natural speech. The compactness of the language saves programmers time and customers money.
- With the same result, the Python code is much more compact.
- The Python standard library simplifies many routine programmer tasks and provides access to system functionality using modules written in C.
External libraries can be connected for tasks of a specific project. They cover all areas of development from e-commerce and corporate systems to machine learning and statistics visualization. Elaboration versatility make Python the best choice for prototyping and MVP. It is an option to create a basic version of a product, get feedback from users, and test a business idea.
Since version 3.5 Python supports asynchronous code. The asynchronous application continues to run and process requests while waiting for a response from the server. This avoids the application downtime that occurs during sequential processing of requests. The asynchronous model improves the performance and responsiveness of web applications. Therefore, based on our experience, Python is suitable even for highly loaded sites and projects where the speed of processing complex requests is important.
Python integrates well with other languages. For example, you can embed C ++ snippets into your source code. Python can also “glue” code snippets in other languages.
Cons of Python
Among the disadvantages of Python are the speed and difficulty in finding errors. The main version of Python is CPython. Its speed is limited by the following factors:
- Lack of compilation. Python commands are translated into machine code on the fly, while the program is running. This makes development more efficient and speeds up the launch of the program, but reduces the speed of command execution.
- The dynamic nature of language. Dynamic typing makes Python incredibly flexible in design. But since the interpreter takes over the assignment of variable types, the code execution speed decreases.
- Limited multithreading. CPython has a built-in GIL constraint mechanism. It prevents conflicts between threads of the same process, but prevents them from executing simultaneously on multiple cores.