San Francisco, United States, 2019-May-13— /EPR Network/ —
The nonwoven geotextiles market size in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific Region is expected to reach USD 6.91 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Favourable government policies for the use and development of geotextiles is expected to boost product demand.
China is anticipated to contribute majorly to the demand for geotextiles owing to its increasing penetration in the construction of new roads and drainage systems. In addition, the Chinese government has invested a large number of resources in infrastructure development, wherein major investments were made in the construction of highways and railways.
Geotextiles are used to control erosion owing to their reinforcement characteristics. In addition, the product aids in holding the soil particles together and also promotes vegetation growth, which reduces erosion in the long run. The use of geotextiles in drainage systems helps create a solution for the consistent flow of water, thereby complementing the market growth.
Market participants are actively involved in forming joint ventures and licensing agreements with manufacturers and distributors to gain a competitive edge. However, the lack of defined standards in the Asia Pacific is anticipated to hamper the product demand over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Polypropylene accounted for 53.9% of the global market share in 2017 owing to the excellent chemical resistance of the product to aqueous and alkaline environments coupled with favourable climatic conditions in Europe
- Product consumption in road construction is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2018 to 2025 on account of increased product penetration in ongoing repair and maintenance of old roads in Europe
- The Middle East and Africa is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the application of NBR powder for enhancing groundwater level and reducing the risk of road damage
- The Asia Pacific accounted for 65.7% of the global market share in 2017 owing to the massive investments by most governments for railway, highway, and road infrastructure expansion and residential construction
- Major players in Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific nonwoven geotextiles market are focusing on increasing their sales through the development of new products and increased production through capacity additions, thereby obtaining a significant market share
Grand View Research has segmented Europe, Middle East, and Africa and Asia Pacific nonwoven geotextiles market on the basis of material, application, and region:
Access Press Release of This Research Report by Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/nonwoven-geotextiles-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.